After one month of blogging I think it’s time to get a little more personal. I decided to do a monthly post called “My thoughts”, where I’ll write about one topic and explain my thought about them. I’ve some ideas about this, but I’d like to read what topics do you like to read about?
This first episode of “My thoughts” is about me, because it’s called A Little More Personal. I’ll do it in the 25 facts about me – style.
- My real name is Franziska which is the german version of Francesca.
- I’ve lots of nicknames like Frankie, Frances, Franzi, Cissy etc.
- I’m born on the 4 of July 1991 – so I’m 22.
- … but I was never estimated over 18. I look very young.
- My first book (without pictures in it) ever was Harry Potter and Philosopher’s Stone. Since then I’m Potterhead.
- People told me a couple of times that I look like Luna Lovegood.
- I own a cat and two dogs. I love both. Cats & dogs equally.
- I always thought my mom and me are like Lorelai and Rory Gilmore (from the TV show Gilmore Girls).
- I enjoy jogging. But lately I didn’t run often, because I’m busy with my job.
- I love football (soccer) a lot ♥ My favourite team is FC Barcelona.
- I am a vegetarian.
- The first concert I’ve been to was Fall Out Boy in 2007.
- I don’t like flying… but I do it, because I love travelling and seeing new places.
- I’ve never moved. So, yes, I still live with my mom.
- I like painting .
- I usually don’t cry while reading, but when I read John Green’s The Fault In Our Stars I cried for 30 minutes >.<
- I like baking and cooking but I don’t do it often because I don’t like the colour of our kitchen walls. ô.Ô
- I am 5’3″. That’s pretty small.
- I am more or less a nursery nurse. I am already work in this job and I have my final exam in summer 2014.
- I love with pudding 😀
- My favourite season is summer, because I love warm weather and the sun.
- Sometimes I feel like Lindsay Lohan in Just my luck, because everything goes so well and then my luck stops from one day to another.
- I like dresses and I just started to get into Make Up. ^-^
- If I’d be a TV character, I’d be a mix of Peyton Sawyer (One Tree Hill), Rory Gilmore (Gilmore Girls) and Carrie Bradshaw (Sex and the City).
- I buy christmas presents from January to November. Non in December.
If you would like to anything else, I’d be happy to answer your questions. And leave some facts about you ^-^